Filtermist is currently recruiting to fill a variety of roles across departments including Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing.
If you're looking to join a dynamic company which offers plenty of career development opportunities, look no further - Filtermist recognises that people are its core asset and provides a wide variety of internal and external training programmes, as well as the following benefits:
- Flexible and remote working policies (role dependant)
- 50 hours of training per employee, per year
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Company pension and benefits programme
- Opportunities to nominate your favourite charity to receive funding
Find out more about Our People by following this link.
Full details of all current vacancies can be found below - if you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please email your CV to email@example.com.
The appointed candidate will:
- Lead and be involved in the initial concept, design, development and management of projects for a range of products within the Filtermist Group ensuring the excellence and quality of the work carried out, using a structured product introduction processes.
- Organise and effectively manage projects.
- Introduce and support current product improvements.
- Provide technical support to all internal and external customers.
- This role will require some international travel.
Download the full job description: JD - Design Engineer.pdf (152.36 kb)
AutoCAD Design Engineer
Full details can be found by following this link.
Product Engineer (Kerstar)
Support the Product Manager and customers with Technical Knowledge and design advice for the Kerstar range of industrial vacuum products, acting as liaison between the engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure that units are built, certified and tested to the customers' specifications and industry standards required. Support with product rationalisation, Bills of Materials creation, design/build improvements to LEAN principles. This is a varied role and requires a pro-active, can do approach.
Download the full job description: JD - Product Engineer (Kerstar).pdf (139.66 kb)
Manufacturing Manager (Wetherby)
Role definition and responsibilities
- Supervise, assign, and coordinate the work activities of shop floor operatives
- Plan and develop work schedules in line with the production manager
- Ensure machine maintenance schedules are kept up to date and carried out
- Monitor production related consumables and procurement of related items
- Programming of manufactured items using company software (CAMduct)
- Provide holiday cover for the production manager
Download the full job description: JD - Manufacturing Manager (Wetherby).pdf (134.51 kb)
Southern Area Sales Manager (oil mist and industrial vacuums) VACANCY NOW FILLED
- Develop sales of all Filtermist oil mist and industrial vacuum products within a specific sales area
- Manage sales within the sales area to achieve sales targets set by the Divisional Sales Director
- Target new business working on a strategy set with Divisional Sales Director
Download the full job description: JD - Southern Area Sales Manager.pdf (127.91 kb)
Field Service & Install Engineer
- Service, repair and re-installation of Dustcheck, Filtermist, Absolent and other similar extraction units
- LEV Testing and certification planning
Download the full job description: Group JD_Service Engineer (002).pdf (162.48 kb)
- thrive in a fast paced environment
- love a challenge
- embrace change
- are passionate about professionalism
- genuinely care about customers
...then this could be the workplace for you!