Filtermist is currently recruiting for an LEV Systems Sales Manager for the Northern Region. The successful candidate will work within the Project Sales Team, utilising industry knowledge and qualifications to provide customers with LEV extraction solutions that adhere to all relevant regulations.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Qualifying customer enquiries prior to visiting site to design, specify, cost and propose the supply and installation of large LEV systems for a range of Industrial Air Cleaning solutions.
- Following order receipt, work alongside the Contracts Management team to ensure that the systems are installed to specification.
- The above is not exhaustive and may be added to in order to meet the requirements of the business.
Desired skills and experience:
- Problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Sales Experience
- Motivation and ambition.
- Proactive approach.
- Excellent communication
- Qualified to P601 or equivalent, the candidate will have previous experience of working within the dust and fume extraction industry.
- Working knowledge of LEV, CDM, COSHH and DSEAR regulations preferable.
- Experience in acquiring detailed site information and the Design of LEV Systems.
- Strong organisation of personal workload and that of others.
- Full Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
The full job description can be downloaded here:
JD - Systems Sales Manager.pdf (130.93 kb)