Filtermist is currently recruiting for an LEV Systems Design Engineer to join its dedicated, experienced team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for this role - the full job description can be downloaded here:
LEV Systems Design Engineer JD (002) 161120.pdf (159.09 kb)
Working within the Contract Sales Team, utilising industry knowledge and qualifications to provide customers with LEV extraction solutions that adhere to all relevant regulations.
Work with the Marketing Department to develop our targeted business sectors in 2021 and beyond.
Key areas of responsibility, duties and the deliverables expected:
- Qualify customer enquiries, prior to visiting site to design, specify, cost and propose the supply and installation of LEV systems for a range of Industrial Air Cleaning solutions.
- Following order receipt, work alongside the Projects Management team to ensure that the systems are installed to specification.
The above is not exhaustive and may be added to in order to meet the requirements of the business.
- Qualified to P602 or equivalent, the candidate will have previous experience of working within the dust and fume extraction industry
- Working knowledge of LEV, CDM, COSHH and DSEAR regulations
- Experience in acquiring detailed site information and the preparation of technical reports
- Strong organisation of personal workload and that of others
- Experience of managing large projects incorporating L.E.V system inspection, design and installation is an essential element of the role
- Management and coaching
- Ability to drive the sales performance of the team
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to manage change well
- Motivation and ambition
- Proactive approach Excellent communication
Find out why our customers choose Filtermist as their Clean Air Partner: https://youtu.be/Maior03OZB0