Filtermist currently has a vacancy for a press brake operator at its Wetherby production facility. Brands manufactured at this site include Gallito advanced paint finishing systems and FastClip ducting.
Role definition: Setup and safely operate a Bystronic Press Brake to process and produce highest quality products
• Establish and operate sheet metal equipment under minimal supervision to fabricate as well as form products as per engineering blueprints, drawings, and parameters as well as production schedules
• Querying any drawing/material discrepancies with the supervisor before proceeding with manufacture
• Prioritize production runs to ensure customer orders are concluded on time, maximize machine run time plus productivity
• Inspect and maintain press braking operative equipments for conformance with safety requirements.
• Ensure to correct issues related to safety before performing operations
• Select best suitable sheet size for parts to be fabricated to reduce scrap
• Ensuring all quality checks are taken and the work orders are fully completed to show all checks
• Comply with the company’s Health and Safety, First Aid and Quality policies
• Maintain and manage machine as well as tooling cleanliness and in good physical shape
• Carry out general duties as required
Full details can be found by downloading this job description: JD - Press Brake Operator (Wetherby).pdf (137.88 kb)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.