CT (Compact Turret) style designed for tight spaces
XR (Extended Rotation) turrets feature a wide nozzle swing
and the ability to aim coolant below the horizontal plane
Machine Faster with High Pressure Coolant Delivery
Loc-Line®, with a reputation for flexible durable product designed to deliver fluid and air to designated locations, has developed a range of nozzles for high pressure applications. These distinctive orange and blue nozzles will remain in place working on high pressure systems up to 68 Bar delivering coolant to the preset area without constant adjustment.
- HPT nozzles expand the working pressure range to a maximum 1,000 PSI (68 bar).
- Available in four nozzle diameters, four nozzle lengths and a choice of either an 1/8" or 1/4" NPT/BSPT pipe thread.
- With the CT and XR you can easily rotate the turret 360 degrees.
- Once positioned, the stainless steel nozzles will stay in place and don't require a locknut.
- From normal to high pressure, these nozzles can deliver coolant or air wherever required.
Maximum line pressure:
- HPT CT Nozzles: 1,000 PSI
- HPT XR Nozzles: 1,000 PSI
- Maximum operating temperature: 46°C